What’s better than doing a tagish post when you feel uninspired and lazy?
Not a whole lot.
- What’s your favorite drink? I’m assuming this means alcoholic drink. I’m not a drinker, like at all. My favorite drink is coffee. And sweet tea. Both decaf lately, because caffeine and anxiety and palpitations and vertigo …. nooo Bueno. I also love Dr Pepper. Wish they’d make a decaf version of that one!
- Are you usually early or late? I’m usually early. Late people get on my nerves.
- What do you wish you knew more about? Medicine. Languages. Growing a garden. Sewing. Fragrance/ Perfume. My family lineage. Like, the actual story. Health. Car maintenance… how to change the oil, or brakes or fix the damn a/c. Everything, really.
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home? Mt. Baker, Washington.
- What is the most annoying question people ask you? When are you two getting married and did those tattoos hurt?
- What’s your dream car? A 1972 Beetle. Yellow with white interior.
- If all jobs had the same pay and the same hours, what would you do? I’d be a doctor. Medical school was in my plan, but… blood isn’t my forte.
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back? BELL BOTTOMS!
- What is special about the place where you grew up? Cool, clay dirt roads.
- What is one of your favorite smells? Rose and anything in my Momma’s kitchen.
- What is something you are self conscious about? My crooked smile.
- What’s something horrible that everyone should try? Calamari.
- What would your spirit animal be? An owl.
- If you’re wearing perfume, what scent is it? I’m always wearing perfume. Today I’m wearing Mugler’s Alien…and I LOVE it.
- Who is your hero? My parents are my heros. Plain and simple.