I feel like I’m in some sort of time warp. Today is April 2, feels like yesterday was Christmas. In fact, outside, it’s still Winter. It’s snowing in the South Carolina upstate this morning. Yes, our first bonafide snow of Winter/ Spring? Fat, fluffy and all. Imagine that?
I haven’t been doing my monthly goals because… surviving…..
However, I miss writing on my little blog, it’s therapeutic for me and you guys know more about my life than most family…so I decided to try to bring the monthly stuff back. And you know, accountability is always nice.
I have a few goals this month.
The first are beauty related:
- I want to figure out a system to move products thru my rotation weekly so that I actually use what’s in my collection. Otherwise, I’m just being wasteful and I despise that.
- I’d like to peruse Ikea for makeup storage/ organization things, like shelving and clear bins. This is more of a dream than a goal.
- Organize my collection.
These are blog related.
- Post more.
- Interact more.
The next are not.
- STOP STRESSING ABOUT MY HEALTH.
- Practice gratitude daily.
- Stay on track with my financial goals.
- Did I mention I needed to stop stressing?
- Be happy with what I can do, instead of focusing on what I haven’t been able to do.
And that’s about it.
I think I can, I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.
What are your April goals? Do you have makeup organization advice? Stress advice?