I don’t have many makeup empties this month. I feel like I used a lot of other things up though. Let’s get into it.
- I used up another Caress Body Wash, this one in Passionate Spell. I have been using this stuff for years. I love it and probably go thru a bottle a week. I have already repurchased for the month.
- St. Ives Nourish and Soothe, Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash, eh. This was a stand in for when I was out of the Caress one, it’s not bad. It makes decent bubbles and smells nice. I feel like the Caress one is sexy and this one is basic. I probably would repurchase it for bubble bath emergencies.
- I purchased two of these little St Ives Exfoliate and Nourish Oil Scrubs, I think they we’re buy one get one half off or something at Walgreens. I’ve been trying to use them up because I don’t want to be wasteful and just throw them in the garbage. They just make my tub so oily and while I knew I was purchasing an OIL scrub, I just didn’t expect it to be that bad. As far as my skin after use? It feels smooth, but not exactly moisturized. Like I can still see dryness, it’s just smooth dryness? Like I still need lotion? I probably would not repurchase this one.
- Ohhhh, this was a winner. I used up a sample of the Bliss Grapefruit and Aloe Body Butter. This stuff smelled so good and made my skin feel like new skin. I had added it to my cart and will repurchase soon.
- I’ve talked about this conditioner on my blog before. You can read the back story here. Mini Sephora Haul It’s the Generic Value Products Deep Conditioning Keratin Mask that saved my hair. I was about to chop it again, and a very sweet lady at Sally Beauty saved it by suggesting this treatment along with Olaplex. Unlike Olaplex, this is conditioner/ mask. I have slept with it in my hair. I have sat by the pool with it in my hair and I have bunned my hair up and went to work with it in. I have sent Little to school with it in his hair as well. It smells like heaven and the scent lingers. It was under 10 bucks and best of all, it works! I will definitely repurchase.
- Make It Last Setting Spray by Milani. Whew, this is my third bottle of this little guy. I feel like Milani is such an underrated brand. I love their makeup and this setting spray is bomb, it smells nice, takes the powdery dry away and keeps my makeup in place. I use it to foil eyeshadows as well, and it works wonders for that application too. I’ve already repurchased.
- Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen Lip Treatment. Well, I probably wouldn’t repurchase this little booger just because it taste bad. I didn’t try to eat it or anything, but if you mess about and lick your lips while it’s there, you’re probably going to regret it. Just sayin’. I didn’t really see an improvement in my lips while I was using it and this little sample seemed to grow as the days passed on. I finally trashed it. With continued use, it may have made a difference, but the taste….. eew. Just couldn’t.
- Back to the bath stuff, I also finished the bag of Walgreen’s Lavender Soaking Epsom. I love this one as well as the Dr Teals. It smells soooo good. Occasionally, I add it in with my bubbles, a little Himalayan Salt and a handful of baking soda for a relaxing detox bath. I will repurchase.
- I use baby wipes like nobody’s business. I keep a pack in my bag for on the go and I also keep some near me when I’m writing or doing my makeup. They’re super handy for removing swatches and for cleaning up eyeshadow fall out. I finally finished this Kidgets Sensitive one from the Dollar General. I’ve had it for months and I think it was a dollar? I will repurchase.
- Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion. This was in a sort of get to know the brand sample bag from Sephora full of Mario Badescu’s best sellers or best products. Little and I have both used this product for acne. It’s okay. I don’t really see where it made a huge difference in either of our faces, but the experience was nice. It’s not burny or tingly, it’s sort of soothing. I’m on the fence about repurchasing.
- Dior Show Mascara in Pure Black. I’m so sad. I finally had to throw it away. It was beginning to smell. Gosh, I loved this mascara! Dior just does cosmetics right. I have quite a few Nordstrom rewards left and I’m planning on using them to repurchase this mascara.
And that’s it. I know, right? October looks like the month I stayed in the bathtub. Ha, It was a long month you guys. November will be better.
Have you guys tried any of these products? What did you think? What did you use up this month?