🗣It’s time for more trashy talk. 🗣
haha, that will never get old.
- Amazing Grace by Philosophy. This is my favorite body butter, or I guess it’s a body butter? It was also my very first Philosophy purchase, I liked it so much after a couple uses that I got a backup. I used it in the mornings after I shower and in the evenings after I shuck my clothes, my skin feels moisturized and healthy. I will continue to re purchase.
- NYX, HD Finishing Powder. I finally finished this little guy up. It’s a good pressed powder, smooth and finely milled. I don’t know that I would repurchase it jujst because I have so many in my collection I’d like to try out.
- Clarins Multi Active Eye Cream and Multi Active Day Cream Samples. I LOVE when Sephora, Ulta and other places I purchase things from throw samples in my bag. The last few times I’ve ordered from Ulta they have left the samples off, insert not so happy stacy face here. Anyway, I’m not sure where these little boogers came from, but I liked them so much I ordered the full size in both from Nordstrom. And they put a crap ton of free gifts and samples in my bag. Just sayin. The Day Cream left my face so soft and smooth, my skin didn’t look like it belonged to me, my under eyes were bright and dare I say… youthful.
- Clarins Hydra Essential Gel Sorbet Cooling Gel Sample. I’m a fan, I’m not as crazy about it as I was the above. But I like it well enough. I’m wearing it now, and my face feels soft, and moisturized. It was cooling and I probably shouldn’t have, but I put it under my eyes too. I don’t know that I would purchase it, but it did serve it’s purpose.
- Klorane Pomegranet Shampoo and Conditioner Samples. Ugh. The texture of my hair after I used this shampoo and conditioner was definitely lacking. I have had some sort of a bun or tail for the last 2 days. I’m about ready to cry “Uncle” and go ahead and wash this mess just to get it back to normal. My hair is frizzy and rough and feels like horse hair. It smelled nice, but the scent didn’t linger. I wouldn’t repurchase these.
And that’s it. That’s all the trash I have for you guys this month.
What have you guys used up? Why are empties so fascinating?