I did this when I wrote over at Sunshine’s Beauty and thought since Stuff Sunshine Says is a newbie that I should introduce myself.
There is a whole list of questions. Like 300 or so…
I think we’ll do 25.
I’m not going to tag anyone, but I’d love to see your answers too!
- What does your name stand for? My real name is Stacy, which is Greek in origin. I believe it comes from Anastasia, which means Resurrection. The Urban Dictionary says: Stacy is the coolest person you will ever meet, and is an awesome friend. Very gorgeous. Hmm, I don’t know who wrote this.. but… Thanks.
- Where are you from? Lexington, South Carolina. USA
- What is your eye color? Blueish, grey.
- What is your favorite color? I love them all, but my absolute favorite color is Yellow.
- What is your favorite drink? Besides coffee? Dr Pepper.
- What is your favorite food? Macaroni and cheese.
- What was your favorite subject in high school? English. Then Art.
- Are you a sports fan? Yes! I love football and hockey!
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Yes, when they’re not Botoxed to filth.
- What is your star sign? I am Aquarius, and I read my horoscope EVERY day.
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Yes, it sucked.
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Gratitude first, coffee second, then I make a mental list of things I need to accomplish that day.
- What is the last book you read? Ghetto Cowboy.
- What is a strange thing you believed as a child? That if I swallowed watermelon seeds they would sprout in my stomach and out of my ears. Thanks, Daddy.
- What was your first cooking experience? When I was 18 years old, I cooked a turkey for my family for Thanksgiving . I left the stuff that comes inside the turkey, inside the turkey. Still in the plastic. And. I cooked it upside down. It was a turkey less Thanksgiving for us that year and a serious learning curve for me.
- What drains your energy? My energy vampires are: Complainers. People who swear every other word. Loud people. Did I mention people who complain incessantly?
- What is your nickname? Sunshine.
- What is something most people don’t know about you? I have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. The organ kind. I’m a part of the #youdon’tlooksickteam. I also have Sjogren’s and Raynaud’s phenomena.
- Coke or Pepsi? Coke.
- Halloween or Valentine’s Day? Halloween.
- Forgiveness or Vengeance? Forgiveness.
- Stripes or Polka Dots? BOTH!!!!!!
- Morning person or night owl? Morning person.
- Early or late? I’m early. I don’t like to be late, or to wait for someone who is always late.
- Beach or Mountains? Beach. For sure. Even when it’s cold.
I have one Little. Gravida 3 Para, 1. I love to cook. And read. I read everything. I dream of writing for a living. Or reading for a living. Or both. My parents are the greatest. I’m dating my high school sweetheart. #25yearslater. We’re still figuring it out. I work full-time. I graduated from USC, but I am a Tiger at heart. I collect rocks. It’s my thing. I love dream catchers. I’m the second born, the baby. We are Viking. I love to laugh! Walking makes me happy. Rainy nights and fireplaces also make me happy.
You guys! Have fun with me too!