Sometimes, I don’t feel like I apply bronzer the way most people do, I tend to keep it right on top of my cheeks, around my hair line, across my nose and I usually dust a bit on the front of my chin. I don’t contour with bronzer, but I will bronze with a contour….. I’ll explain.
These are my favorite Bronzers.
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Light. Butter Bronzer is my favorite of all favorites. I have hit pan on this one, and will repurchase soon. The formula is creamy and doesn’t look patchy on my skin. Oh, and it smells like the beach which automatically qualifies for bonus points.
- Pixie by Petra Bronzer in the shade Summertime. I use this bronzer as a blush sometimes. It has just the right amount of sheen. This shade makes my skin look sun kissed and healthy. This is my favorite no makeup go to. It reminds me of the Elf blush Peachy Cheeky.
- Pur Mineral Glow. Look at the love I’ve given this little guy. It really does make my skin glow. Again, there is the slightest bit of golden sheen that makes my skin look and feel alive. I even use this on my shoulders when I’m wearing a strapless garment for a little golden glow. Oh, It’s a mineral powder and on top of that it has other good ingredients like: Shea butter, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Algae Extract and Ceretin Complex, which is supposed to be helpful with wrinkles.
- I heart Makeup The Go Bronzer in the shade Chocolate Heaven. This was a sample sent in a Makeup Revolution order. I’m pretty sure it was supposed to be a spin off of the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil one. I love it. It’s matte, heart shaped, extremely pigmented, blends like a dream and smells like chocolate. I heart Makeup now may be I heart Revolution? I’m not sure where to go to repurchase with all of the rebranding that’s going on. It may even be in one of the bronzer palettes?
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Contouring Palette in Caramel Toffee. This is the only contour that I will bronze with. Especially in the summer when my skin is a little darker. It adds just enough umph to my face without any kind of sheen, for that healthy has she been on vacation look.
What are your favorite bronzers? Do you contour with bronzer?