Do you remember this girl?
I snap shotted this from Wiki. Do you remember Strawberry Shortcake?
Holy crap. This sheet mask smells just like her. Whew, talk about taking a walk down Nostalgia Lane.
I usually mask at night. Today, I wanted to see how a glowy kind of mask would affect the look of my makeup. This is how it went.
- The scent. This one really smells like what it’s supposed to be. Strawberry Yogurt.
- It’s soft and pretty. It’s Microfiber, and PINK!
- It’s fully saturated, not dripping though. I could move about and do laundry and other simple tasks with it on. There wasn’t an excess of serum left in the pouch, I had just enough to cover the tops of both hands.
- The serum is hydrating. I could tell a positive difference in my face makeup application. It was certainly a little more dewy. I like that.
- It IS indeed glowy.
- The glow lasts.
- It fit! Not too big, not too small.
There really aren’t any cons. The serum is a little sticky as it dries, and it does take a few minutes after removal of the mask to dry down. Even on the tops of my hands, I could tell there was something there after it dried down, but it wasn’t an unpleasant feeling. It was much lighter than a typical hand lotion.
I would use it again. Especially on special skin days.
After makeup application.
After full application. Skin looks healthy and fresh. ❤️🍓