I’ve always been a lipstick kinda girl, but I haven’t always been a lip liner kind of girl.
Wet n Wild has come out with the BIG DADDY of lip liners and I kinda think I need them all.
Lets get into the pros:
- Oh my gosh, and they’re not going to break the bank. That’s always a plus. I purchased mine at Wal Mart for 2.99$
- This lip liner is seriously creamy. Formula isn’t drying at all.
- There are 12 shades.
- There is a glide factor, which is great for textured/aging lips.
- The shades I have don’t bleed, or they haven’t yet.
- No sharpener is needed. No wood! Woo! That’s my biggest deterrent about wearing lip liner. The damn wood.
- Fade well.
- Cruelty Free
I really don’t have any cons, other than I wish there were more shades, since I’ve been wearing them like lip stick. Yes, I have been filling in whole lips with lip liner and layering with clear gloss or not at all. They wear THAT good.
Have you guys tried these liners? What did you think?