Blush saves me. It’s amazing how that little wash of rosiness can bring me back to the living within seconds. On my worst just fake it til you make it kind of day.. It’s my I didn’t sleep, don’t feel like eating, I look pale and worn secret keeper.
Here are my top 5:
- ELF Baked Blush in the shade Peachy Cheeky. I’m not usually a peach/orange blush sort of girl. I like pinky/mauve sort of shades. However. Peachy Cheeky is the perfect not to orange not to weird shade. It has a gorgeous sheen, that just makes me feel good.
- Flower Pots Powder Blush in the shade Sweet Pea. First of all, how could anything named Sweet Pea not make you feel good? Remember the baby on Popeye. And the lotion from BBW. Amos Lee’s song, Sweet Pea? I call my Little Sweet Pea occasionally. Swet Pea the blush is one of the few blushes that make it thru my 13 hour days and it’s easy to use. You can really go ham with your brush and not achieve clown status.
- Tarte Blush in Genius. This one had to grow on me, I guess I had to find the right brush to use it with. Since I’ve been using the ELF Stipple brush to apply it, I like it much better.
- Burt’s Bees Blush in Shy Pink. Did you guys know BB’s makes makeup? Where have I been? This is a recent find for me, and I am DIGGING it. It was a teeny bit pricey for drugstore, but it performs like a higher end blush. Blends easily and wears well.
- Maybelline Fit me in the shade Rose. This is my go to, my don’t worry I got you, blush.
What are your favorite blushes right now? Have you tried any of my favorites?