I am a highlight queen. ⭐️
It doesn’t even have to be blinding, though I’m not against NASA wanting their stars back.
My top 5 highlighters are:
- Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki. This was a recommendation from one of my sweet subscribers over at Sunshine’s Beauty, it’s been a staple in my rotation ever since.
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl in Peach Glow. I love the glow factor in this one, I usually wear it more forward on my cheeks. Kinda like a blush topper- highlight.
- CYO Bronzing and Highlighting Shimmer Switch in the shade In The Clouds. CYO is such an underrated brand. I’ve worn a dip in the first two shades in this little guy. It’s like having 4 highlight shades in one, annnnnd, they all make fantabulous eyeshadows.
- Ofra Blush Stripes in the shade Illuminating. Warning. Warning. Warning. If you don’t like to be blinded by the light, this one is not for you. Subtlety is not its game. This little guy is barely showing pan, on the lightest strip. I tend to like these sort of stripey products, it’s the versatility that gets me. Anyway, either seperate, or all together, it’s not for the faint of hearts.
- AOA Studio Wonder Baked Highlighter in the shade Cupcake. It doesn’t look like much in the pan, and it IS only a buck. Yes, you heard me right, this little guy only a dollar. It can be sheer or to the Gods, and still looks healthy either way. I don’t find that it emphasizes texture or sits funny on my skin. AND IT”S ONLY A DOLLAR.
And one to grow on……
Wet N Wild Megaglo Loose Highlighting Powder in Written in the Stars. Girl, that’s a mouthful. It definitley glows to the stars. I like that it’s loose, I just shake some into the cap and apply with my favorite Morphe B13 brush.I do have to be careul where I place it on my face. I tend to stay away from the more textured areas as it does seem to exaggerate just a little.
Nothing a little setting spray can’t fix though.
What are YOUR top 5 highlighters? Have you tried any of my top 5? What did you think?
Thought for today: